Sunday, December 11, 2011

Introduction

I can't help it. My mind spins and whirls with questions about life as I know it. The hows and whys fight for attention even at the oddest of moments. If I am honest, the question of "Why?" usually wins the battle. Unfortunately, answers don't often even enter the ring.
Even more fascinating to me is life as others know it. And  how can we merge our selfish perspective with God and people to colour the painting entitled "Life"? I have a feeling if we move side by side, our view may become panoramic, encompassing more and more of this most intriguing picture. We may even gain an inch or two forward.
Who knows where these pages will take me (us?). Will the elusive concept of assurance join in?  I can be sure of one thing: the adventure is worth exploring.
And so it goes...